Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Hiatus



To get straight to the point, I have been on an extremely long hiatus from the world of blogging and before I get back to business as usual I would like to express some personal feeling and clarify some speculations. First thing first, I absolutely love my business/promo blog. To me, if 1 person or 1000 people view this blog, it's always worth the time it takes every time I write one. Not one person goes unnoticed and that is the sole purpose for my efforts. The reason I had to take time away from my blog is to really look at the bigger picture. Anything that has longevity is created with a bigger picture in mind. It's nice to have hobbies but what I want for this blog is to go beyond a hobby. I want to build something concrete that will create outlets for aspiring entrepreneurs who need promotional opportunities and support. I have since then created a business plan. I wont express what that is in full but it is like nothing we have in this area so I am excited for it and pray that it progresses.


With that being said, I also have an amazing opportunity to do some promotional blog work for a website of a well known person out of Cleveland Ohio, that I will not mention until the time is right... Sorry for the wait, haha but it's coming.. As of right now I will start September 1st.. This is a project I have created from head to toe and has consumed a lot of my time, so God willing it'll be successful and may doors continue to open for me.


Now that is all said and done make sure you all read my next blog.. Let's just say.. "Self Explanatory, Im just here to spread the story" - Drake


No comments:

Post a Comment